Our team is comprised of firefighters, paramedics, and nurses who have decades of real world experience working with families. Our classes are fun and streamlined, using the best training equipment on the market. We are certified by the American Heart Association. You will leave our classes feeling confident in your ability to take action.
Where are the classes held?
We offer 10-12 classes a month, at different locations throughout Chicago and the suburbs. We partner with small businesses to hold our classes at their site. We choose our locations carefully:
- Stellar businesses that new parents and families need to know about.
- Family owned, small businesses – most of them are “woman or mom-owned” businesses.
- Reasonable parking options – free parking or street parking options.
- Public class/drop in rate:
- $45 per person for CPR/AED certification*
- $35 per person for Parent CPR or $70 per couple*
- Private training, at your location:
- Email us for a quote. We offer volume discounts depending on how many attendees. We also customize the class based on your specific needs (such as ‘first aid’ add on training, “blood borne pathogen” add on training, “adult only CPR” omitting infant and child curriculum, etc).
- We serve all of Chicagoland as well as the northern and western suburbs.
*public class rate may vary slightly based on the venue and contractual arrangements with certain host businesses.
Cancellation or Rescheduling policy:
You can reschedule your class at any time within 6 months for no additional charge. Cancellations are subject to a $5.00 cancellation fee.
Do you want to be one of our host sites?
- We are always looking for fun businesses to host our CPR classes. Email Kim at Kim@chicagocpr.org
Chicago CPR is a division of Safety Squad, LLC. Need help with your car seat? You can register for Safety Squad’s infant car seat service at Lurie Children’s Hospital. Our service is available by appointment only. If you are looking for private, customized childbirth education or babycare classes, visit our partner at Chicago Pregnancy.